Make Your Own Fall Owl Door Decoration!
October 7, 2020
The residents of Brightmore Independent Living definitely got in the spirit of the Fall Seasonas they thoroughly enjoyed creating a whimsical Fall-colored Owl for their doors yesterday! No experience was needed and each owl had its own personality by the time the resident was finished!
- Purchase Owl Cutout, Fall leaves and Fall Sunflowers from the Dollar Store.
- Cut Flowers with wire cutter to glue for the eyes.
- Map out your fall colored leaves for the wings, feet and ears.
- Use a glue gun to affix leaves to the owl in any pattern that you desire. You can even cover the whole owl in leaves and it will look adorable!
- Cut ribbon for the hanger and glue to the back of the owl.
- Hang on your door for a fun fall decoration!