Spring has arrived at The Commons of Brightmore
March 20, 2018Spring has sprung at The Commons of Brightmore! On March 20th, our residents started out spring by making a Rainbow Pie. During our Cooking Creations program, we made a delicious no bake pie that was easy to assemble and even easier to eat. It is a tasty dessert that is perfect for spring and the Easter Holiday. We recommend you try it soon! Ingredients:
- 1 graham pie crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (approx. 2 whole lemons)
- 1 14 oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as cool whip)
- 3 1/2 cups fruit flavored mini marshmallows
- Extra whipped topping for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk together condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Heap filling into the pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.