What better way to spend a Friday afternoon than coming to our own Executive Chef’s cooking demonstration? Chef Ryan wowed us by preparing a delicious creamy spinach dip. He showed us step by the step the process of making this fabulous zesty dip! Of course we all to sample it and gave it 5 stars!!! It was so great we just have to share the recipe!
- 1 package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained, but not cooked
- 6 ounces of pimentos
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl or food processor. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers, bread, or vegetables.